TG Enviro, Sales & Technical Assistant – Ellesmere, Shropshire
Sales & Technical Assistant – TG Enviro
The Tudor Griffiths Group is one of the UK’s leading independent businesses in the supply of construction materials and building supplies, ready-mixed concrete, skip hire, waste management and recycling. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Technical Assistant based at our head office in Ellesmere, Shropshire.
- To assist the Divisional Manager and Waste & Recycling Manager in all aspect of their duties to ensure all statutory compliance, customer care and other technical aspects are fully complied with.
- To assist with skip sales and effective use of the SkipTrak system to record and schedule, orders, deliveries and payments.
- To assist in the sales and marketing of aggregates, both recycled and quarried.
- To assist in the sales and development of wood products from the Biomass Facility.
- To learn the existing weighbridge system/transport scheduling.
- To develop the TG brand.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
To be successful, you will need:
- Excellent customer skills and phone manner.
- Computer literate, including the ability to learn new systems.
- Highly organised and the ability to deliver targets and reporting.
- An effective communicator and ability to work individually and as a team member in a demanding environment.
- A good understanding of the waste, aggregate and transport industry.
- A good understanding of operational responsibility including plant and equipment is desirable but not essential.
- Health & Safety legislation.
- Monday – Friday 7.00am – 17.30pm.
- You may be required to work overtime as required which will be paid in accordance with the company’s Terms & Conditions.
This role would suit a person looking to develop or expand their skills. In-house training will be given for every aspect of the role.
To apply please email Di.Cottle@tggroup.co.uk or send a covering letter by post to: Di Cottle, TG Group, Wood Lane, Ellesmere, Shropshire SY12 0HY. For more information on the role please call Di Cottle on 01691 626262