TG Concrete, Batcher – Bridgnorth
The Tudor Griffiths Group is one of the largest privately owned suppliers of construction and building materials in the UK, with Concrete Plants, Quarries and Builders Merchant depots located through North & Mid Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the West Midlands.
A family business, established in 1874, the company continues to expand its operations and strives to consistently improve the quality of the products and services we provide to our customers through innovation and hard work.
Concrete Batcher – Bridgnorth
We currently have a new opportunity for a Concrete Batcher/Supervisor to join our Plant in Bridgnorth.
- To effectively operate a batching plant to the standards required by the company using laid down procedures
- To ensure the site, plant, buildings and equipment are kept in a clean and tidy condition and to maintain security at all times
- To receive customer’s enquiries and orders in a polite and courteous manner, maintaining the company image to the highest standard
- To ensure that all technical testing required for the production of concrete at the plant is carried out to the correct standards and timescales
- To supervise other staff and drivers at the plant so as to ensure optimum productivity without compromising health and safety, environmental, or QA standard
- To maintain awareness/ compliance with the company’s health and safety and environmental policies and communicate perceived/ known no conformances immediately to the appropriate department head.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of concrete production, plant and materials would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
- Ability to plan organise and prioritise own work load
- Composure under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong customer focus.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively by post to Dave Morris, Group Concrete Manager, TG Group, Wood Lane, Ellesmere, Shropshire SY12 0HY